Interpreting routine feline hematology: What do red cell parameters really mean?
ICC hematology webinar part 1 "Interpreting routine feline hematology: What do red cell parameters really mean?" will take place on the 22nd of September 2020, at 8 PM (GMT).
During this webinar Dr. DeNicola will walk veterinarians though the following points:
- Refresh on the hematopoiesis of red cells and platelets
- Review red cell profile: what do each of the red cell parameters mean and how they relate to red cell morphology
- Discuss thrombocytopaenia vs platelet clumping, how to differentiate.
- Identify common feline red cell and platelet abnormalities: what changes may be visible on the red cell profile
- Illustrate it by putting it all together-clinical case studies
You and your customers can register for this webinar here: https://www.workcast.com/register?cpak=6511812351016160